Friday, December 4, 2009

Stateside...

Hello from Minnesota!

Yes, as hard as it is to believe, I am back in the U.S. already! This is a short post just to let you all know I made it home safely. Our flight back went extremely well, and I am so happy to be back with my roommates again :) This weekend, they are going to help me get all of my stuff out of storage and into our apartment (which I am extremely grateful for!) Monday morning, I fly back to Montana, and will really be "home" then. I cannot wait to see my family, and Matt, and his family!

I am a bit jet-lagged, as you can imagine. Went to bed at 10:00 last night, which was really like 4:00 am. Bleh...

Because of this, I am not going to blog about the last leg of the trip just yet. However, have no fear-- I won't have much to do for the next month but spend quality time with loved ones and get ready for Christmas :)

Here is the preview list for next post: Oxford, Stratford, Bath, Lyme Regis, Plymouth, Salisbury and Stonehenge, one last time in London... and probably a few things that I'm too out of it to remember now!

Love to you all, and happy belated Thanksgiving! (I had much to be thankful for, believe me!)
Allison <3

No comments:

Post a Comment